LA Vintage Varsity Jacket
*Sizes may run small. Please review the size chart carefully. If you are an in between size we recommend taking 1 to 2 sizes up. If you are unsure about your size please contact us at email@example.com
- Cotton/Poly blend
- Baseball collar
- Button closure
- Functional pockets
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
- Dry Clean
The Urban Society Guarantee✅ Superior Quality
All of our apparel is carefully crafted for absolute precision, superior comfort, and maximum durability.✅ Hassle-Free Returns
Backed by our 15 day (after delivery) Money Back Guarantee!✅ Top Rated Customer Support
Have a question or need help with a new/existing order? Contact us 24/7 at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buying clothing online can be quite tricky at times so we've created this size guide and we hope it can help you make the best decision when buying our clothes online!
Measuring your upper body
When measuring your upper body you want to take 4 main points into consideration.
- Shoulder Width: Take an existing garment you wear that is similar to what you are purchasing from our store. For example, if you are buying a hoodie from our store, take a hoodie that you own that fits well and measure from the stitches where the sleeve and shoulder meet to the opposing side of the other sleeve and shoulder.
- Chest Width: Take the same item, but this time, measure from below the under arm area across to the other side. Multiply this number by 2 so you get the full chest width which includes the back part as well.
- Sleeve Length: Once again, take the same item and measure now from the top of the shoulder stitch down to the end of the sleeve.
- Front Length/Body Length: Often referred to as body length, this is simply a measurement of the highest mid point to the lowest mid point from the top to the bottom.
Upper Body Sizing Tips
- Always take your personal style into consideration when choosing our clothing. If you prefer a looser fit, choose a looser item as your product you use during the size compare we explained above.
- When measuring jackets, take layering into consideration. How many layers do you expect to wear beneath your jacket to ensure you have the right fit?
- Consider all dimensions evenly but you won't always get the perfect fit. Maybe you want to sacrifice an inch in length so you can have that better fit around the shoulders/chest area?
Measuring your lower body
When measuring your upper body you want to take 3 main points into consideration.
- Waist Width: Take an existing garment you wear that is similar to what you are purchasing from our store. For example, if you are buying a pair of jeans from our store, take a pair of jeans that fits well and measure from the end to end corners with the pants flat. This number should be multiplied by 2 as we measure waist as a circumference.
- Hip Width: Take the same item, but this time, measure from below the waist around the hip area as seen in the image above. Multiply this number by 2 so you get the hip width as a circumference.
- Pant Length: Once again, take the same item and measure now from the top of the corner of the waist down the bottom of the leg as seen in the image above.
Lower Body Sizing Tips
- When measuring joggers, take pant length into consideration as most of our joggers have an elastic waist which can be tightened or loosened 10 cm or so.
- When measuring jeans, take both waist width and pant length into consideration with a main focus on waist width. If the pants are too long you can always get them cut or add a fold near the bottom.
- Consider all dimensions evenly but you won't always get the perfect fit. Maybe you want to increase an inch in waist width and wear a belt so you can have a better fit around the hips or pant length?
Measuring Your Feet
When measuring your feet you want to take 2 main points into consideration:
- Heel to toe: Place your foot down on a piece of paper and measure the highest point of your toe to your heel. Draw a line across both sides so you can take an even measurement just like in the photo above.
- Foot Width: You can use the same method above but this time make points on the outer most parts of your foot.
Feet Measuring Sizing Tips:
- If you have wide feet we always recommend going 1 to 2 sizes up based on majority of our shoes but again, using our measurement tools above should help.
We hope this guide can help you make the most informed decision and while it's not perfect to shop for clothing online hopefully this guide can make your decisions easier.
Due to COVID-19 estimated shipping times may be impacted. Please allow some extra time for delivery.
USA, Australia & Canada:
5-20 Business Days
Europe & New Zealand:
7-25 Business Days
Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong & Macau:
5-25 Business Days
Rest of the World:
15-35 Business Days
Please be aware that the shipping times may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances such as customs processing delays which is unfortunately not under our control.
You will receive tracking information 3 to 8 days from the date of purchase. If you have not received any tracking information after 8 days, please notify us via email (email@example.com).
Please request a refund or an exchange by contacting us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 30 days of the delivery of your product. If the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.) we will also refund the shipping costs of returning the item.
Urban Society reserves the right to refuse a refund or exchange if the item in consideration is deemed by us to be damaged by the buyer.
Please check out our FAQ page for helpful answers to further questions you may have.
Contact us 24 hours a day 7 days a week with your query at email@example.com